What is it like to work with Home Technology Inspections when it comes to installing your radon mitigation system? It’s a straightforward process that most homeowners find fits their schedule and lifestyle.
Once a homeowner finds out they need or want to have a radon mitigation system installed, the typical experience includes:
- Contacting us to let us know about your home. We will want to get a feel for the type of space we are looking to install the system in.
- Get your reasonable estimate for the project. We will walk you through what the project entails and what you can expect.
- Schedule the radon mitigation system installation. Once you send over the signed agreement, we will schedule the installation.
- Installation day. We will come to your home and install the system. It typically takes less than a day from start to finish.
- Follow up test. Once the system is installed and has been running, we will complete a follow up test to ensure it is working as expected.
- Lifetime Warranty. Our radon mitigation system comes with a Lifetime Guarantee so you can rest easy.
Are you ready for the peace of mind that comes with having a radon mitigation system in your home? Then give us a call at (518) 792-3240 or schedule an appointment today. We look forward to helping you feel safe in your home.